Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to Bookmama's world. I am the owner of a small independent bookstore and a part-time reference librarian. I am completing my degree in library science. My world revolves, for the most part, around books: studying books, reading books, recommending books, ordering books, selling books. I am also the proud "Mama" of two daughters (who are almost too old to call me "Mama" anymore). Thus, the title of this blog.

I read all kinds of books and am looking forward to sharing some of my favorites with you. I am interested in what is going on the world of libraries and bookselling and will pass items of interest on these subjects to you. I will occasionally go off on a bit of a rant about censorship, rudeness, the price of gas, etc. You have been warned.

Hope you enjoy my world. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Book Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.