Friday, March 19, 2010

What Happened to February?

Oh, it has been mad crazy lately (as one of the kids might say). The holidays flew by, a quick vacation and then it was time to move the store to 1 Glovers Lane. This is the second move for The Open Book and you would think that we would have learned some lessons the first time around. Well we did learn to move the shelves first and then the books. But the rest was just as chaotic as it could be...but in the nicest way.

On a snowy/sleety/rainy weekend over 45 of the most wonderful people in the world came to Westhampton to help us move. Boxes and books and toys and bags and Stuff were packed and moved. We ate pizza and quesidillas and drank tons of German Deli ice tea. We celebrated our first annual Bake-off and laughed alot. I continue to be grateful for all of the people who love the bookstore. I think I can safely say that The Open Book (and its owner) loves you right back.

So here is a picture of the new place and I promise to get back to blogging about books soon. Check my previous post for the updated list of my 2010 books.

No comments: